^-^

^-^

Friday 27 March 2015

My Character



Lukas is walking down the hallway, so many thoughts are racing through his mind. All he wants to do his sit in the corner, and cry. After his parents died he hasn't been the same. He is always depressed, shy, and really sensitive; and the bullying really doesn't help him get over the fact that he is all alone in his world. He has been to foster home, to foster home.
“Hey geek, where’s your herd?” Says Brody.

“Leave me alone.” Replies Lukas is a faint voice.

“No. No I won’t. So what are you going to do about it, you loser?” Brody takes Lukas’s notebook.

“Give that back!” Lukas yells.

“Why should I? You don’t even put up a fight, you’re just a little wimp.”  

“Give him his notebook back!” Yells a voice in the background.
“No! I alrea-. Oh hey Kayla.” Replies Brody.

“Brody, I know I am not going out with a jerk. Now give him his notebook back, he didn’t do anything but look at you.” Says Kayla.

“Fine. You’re my girl, so I’ll do as you say. But watch it you little wimp, next time there won’t be a girl to fight your battles.” Brody gives Lukas back his notebook, then he walks away with a grudge. Lukas turns to Kayla.

“Thank you.” Lukas says quietly.

“Well you seem like a shy one.”Kayla says.

“Yeah I am.” Lukas replies.

“Do I make you shy?” Kayla questions.

“Yes, yes you do. Especially you, because I can’t talk to girls; as you can tell. Even you beautiful girls like you.”

“Aw thanks, but as you enquired earlier I am dating the jock. But you’re really sweet.” Kayla says spontaneously.

“Uhm. D-do you want to be f-friends?” Lukas asked worryingly.

“Yes, yes I do.” Answers passionately.

“Really, did you just say yes?” Lukas asks surprisingly.

“Yes, because you seem like you could be an amazing friend.”

After a few years of Lukas, and Kayla being friends. They became best friends. She found out that under that shy, nerdy, layer of depression. There was a strong, funny, smart; courageous, admiring, cute guy. He may have had a rough past. But in the end he ends up with a great future ahead of him.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deanna, I'm James from room 10, New Zealand.

    I really like your story explaining your character, it conveys a lot of information. I'm assuming 'My Character' doesn't mean a description of you, as it would be very sad. Please visit:

    http://mrshoggatberkley.blogspot.co.nz/p/2015-students-blogs-and-eportfolios.html

    and comment on some of my classmates' blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deanna, I'm James from room 10, New Zealand.

    I really like your story explaining your character, it conveys a lot of information. I'm assuming 'My Character' doesn't mean a description of you, as it would be very sad. Please visit:

    http://mrshoggatberkley.blogspot.co.nz/p/2015-students-blogs-and-eportfolios.html

    and comment on some of my classmates' blogs.

    ReplyDelete